2G+ Rules effective as of November 24, 2021
A test is required in addition to your verification of recovery or vaccination. I will offer quick tests at studio for a charge of €5 or you can bring your own test free of charge and take it in front of studio. Please come with enough time to test. Here are testing* resources in the neighborhood:
NOW OFFERING IN-PERSON AND ONLINE CLASSES
IN STUDIO RESTRICTIONS:
- Please sign up using the Kalender tab
- Update personal information in Eversports when registering to include full name and phone number
- Mask FFP2 required to enter and exit the studio
- Stations will be set up prior to your arrival, please leave all personal equipment at home
- Come to studio dressed for class (showers and changing area should not be occupied, toilet use only)
- A 1.5m distance will be maintained between all participants at all times
- Please do not come to studio if you're experiencing any of these symptoms:
- dry cough
- sore throat
- loss of taste or sense of smell
- nausea/vomiting or diarrhea
*Testing: Test results within 24 hours for antigen test and 48 hours with PCR test.
CLICK KALENDER TAB TO REGISTER
Times are uncertain but I believe with some caution and adaptation we can make it out of this and be more than just ok, we can grow from this and be better!
Please join a class and if the financials are an issue for you please use the contact button to email me personally and let me know.
BEE a part of something!
Welcome to the Munich Collective! A place that offers space for dreams to happen. A place where people come together to inspire, learn, teach and grow. A room with potential!
Need a space to hold your workshops, classes and/or seminars or just have an idea for a class or workshop? Then you’ve come to the right place. At the Collective we offer space at an affordable rate and we want to offer the community that you might be searching for.
Our mission is to offer a space to people that possess a skill, craft, trade or knowledge that they would like to share with others but need a space. A space that offers basic amenities to hold a class, seminar, or a yoga based practice. A rentable space with a common goal amongst the participants. The common goal being to build each other up while the individual also gains a larger audience. A place that will offer weekly and monthly events and classes. A place that welcomes all.